- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Thunder vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 31 of his last 45 games (+17.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 39 games (+15.80 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 38 of his last 59 games (+13.70 Units / 21% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 22 of his last 35 away games (+8.95 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jaylin Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 58% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 24 games at home (+13.30 Units / 35% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+10.75 Units / 36% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.75 Units / 87% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+8.65 Units / 144% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.35 Units / 50% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Badji will have surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss eight weeks.
- Jerami Grant (Trail Blazers): Grant is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Oklahoma City.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Oklahoma City.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Oklahoma City.
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): Simons is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-10.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||-500|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+10.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||+375|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.