- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Thunder vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Josh Giddey has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 24 away games (+10.70 Units / 45% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 23 away games (+9.15 Units / 38% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.90 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+8.25 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.00 Units / 44% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+12.10 Units / 54% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+10.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 19 games at home (+9.80 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+9.35 Units / 45% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+9.00 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Luguentz Dort (Thunder): Thunder coach Mark Daigneault said Dort is certainly not close to playing, according to Rylan Stiles of BricktownBuckets.com.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): Curry is expected to miss multiple weeks with a left leg injury, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala hasn’t played since Jan. 13 against San Antonio and it’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
Thunder vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+3.5 -110||O 233.5 -115||+140|
|Golden State Warriors||-3.5 -110||U 233.5 -115||-165|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.