- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Thunder vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.45 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl has hit the Assists Under in 6 of his last 7 away games (+5.85 Units / 72% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 away games (+5.55 Units / 89% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.45 Units / 46% ROI)
- Darius Bazley has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 away games (+5.40 Units / 82% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 26 games (+19.15 Units / 49% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 12 games (+7.00 Units / 58% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.55 Units / 33% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.25 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tre Mann (Thunder): Mann is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Washington.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Darius Bazley (Thunder): Bazley is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Washington.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): Wright is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a grade two strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Thunder vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+5.5 -115||O 228.5 -110||165|
|Washington Wizards||-5.5 -105||U 228.5 -110||-200|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.