- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Timberwolves vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 17 of his last 21 games (+11.85 Units / 36% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 24 away games (+8.90 Units / 22% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.05 Units / 69% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+6.65 Units / 50% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.65 Units / 48% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 19
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 82% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games at home (+8.30 Units / 117% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.60 Units / 28% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games at home (+7.20 Units / 80% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.05 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Minnesota Timberwolves – No Injuries Reported
- Furkan Korkmaz (76ers): Korkmaz did not play in Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Milwaukee.
- Tobias Harris (76ers): Harris did not play in Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Milwaukee.
- Jaden Springer (76ers): Springer did not play in Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against the Bucks.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is expected to miss at least a month with a strained foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Moxey left Friday’s (Nov. 18) game with a foot injury.
Timberwolves vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-3.5 -110||O 218.5 -110||-155|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+3.5 -110||U 218.5 -110||130|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.