- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Timberwolves vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 27 of his last 43 games (+11.40 Units / 24% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 34 of his last 59 games (+9.00 Units / 13% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 24 of his last 48 games (+7.75 Units / 13% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Points Over in 40 of his last 69 games (+7.75 Units / 10% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 41 of his last 67 games (+16.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 36 of his last 58 games (+13.85 Units / 21% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 26 games (+12.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 37 games (+11.50 Units / 23% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 22 games at home (+10.40 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves announced that they expect Towns to return in the coming weeks.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell hasn’t played since Feb. 24 against Charlotte and remains without a timetable to return.
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Chicago.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Chicago.
- Austin Rivers (Timberwolves): Rivers is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Chicago.
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is doubtful for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Minnesota.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 17) game against Minnesota.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
Timberwolves vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+2.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||+120|
|Chicago Bulls||-2.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||-145|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.