- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Timberwolves vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.50 Units / 51% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 22 of his last 32 games (+9.15 Units / 21% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.80 Units / 38% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+7.55 Units / 15% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+7.40 Units / 49% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 21 of his last 25 games (+17.65 Units / 50% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 28 games (+11.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+9.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+9.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+8.95 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said Prince is “at least a week away.”
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Boston.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is out for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Boston.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+10.5 -115||O 229.5 -110||+375|
|Boston Celtics||-10.5 -105||U 229.5 -110||-500|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.