- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Timberwolves vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:30pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+9.90 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.85 Units / 31% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.40 Units / 72% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.05 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 15 games (+6.65 Units / 38% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+9.15 Units / 91% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.10 Units / 51% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.45 Units / 44% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.80 Units / 52% ROI)
- Ja Morant has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+5.55 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid did not play in Wednesday’s (Nov. 9) game against Phoenix.
- Austin Rivers (Timberwolves): Rivers did not play in Wednesday’s (Nov. 9) game against Phoenix.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that F Jaren Jackson Jr. underwent surgery and his recovery time is 4-6 months.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is expected to return in 4-6 weeks.
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+4.5 -115||O 234.5 -110||145|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-4.5 -105||U 234.5 -110||-175|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.