- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Timberwolves vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 26 of his last 41 games (+11.70 Units / 26% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Assists Over in 28 of his last 44 games (+8.85 Units / 15% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Points Over in 39 of his last 67 games (+7.90 Units / 11% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 23 of his last 46 games (+7.65 Units / 13% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 49% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 31 games at home (+12.15 Units / 32% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+12.15 Units / 22% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 29 of his last 42 games at home (+10.25 Units / 16% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+10.15 Units / 40% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 34 games (+9.35 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Atlanta.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): The hope is that Towns is able to come back for the teams’ final 10-15 games of the season, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic. This timetable would put his possible return for mid-to-late March.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell hasn’t played since Feb. 24 against Charlotte and remains without a timetable to return.
- Austin Rivers (Timberwolves): Rivers is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Atlanta.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+5.5 -110||O 244.5 -115||+170|
|Atlanta Hawks||-5.5 -110||U 244.5 -115||-210|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.