- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Timberwolves vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.80 Units / 40% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+8.55 Units / 16% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.50 Units / 44% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+8.40 Units / 51% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 22 of his last 33 games (+7.10 Units / 16% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.80 Units / 65% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+6.90 Units / 19% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.40 Units / 56% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+6.10 Units / 41% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.95 Units / 70% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said Prince is “at least a week away.”
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Miami.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is out for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Miami.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Minnesota.
- Bam Adebayo (Heat): Adebayo is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Minnesota.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Minnesota.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is probable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Minnesota.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is out for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Minnesota.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+1.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||+100|
|Miami Heat||-1.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||-120|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.