- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Timberwolves vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 5:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 24 games (+12.85 Units / 34% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 26 away games (+9.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.50 Units / 33% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 away games (+6.35 Units / 60% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 games at home (+13.35 Units / 59% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 41 games (+12.85 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.50 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+7.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.25 Units / 98% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves have listed Prince as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Hornets.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves have listed McLaughlin as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Hornets.
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves have listed Anderson as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Hornets.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. left Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Philadelphia with a left ankle sprain and will not return.
Timberwolves vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-5.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||-210|
|Charlotte Hornets||+5.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||+170|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.