- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Timberwolves vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+10.85 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.65 Units / 47% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 28 away games (+7.20 Units / 16% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+6.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.80 Units / 40% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+12.40 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 33 games (+10.55 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+10.10 Units / 51% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+8.00 Units / 85% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.50 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is expected to miss 1-2 weeks, according to coach Chris Finch.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Simone Fontecchio (Jazz): Fontecchio is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Minnesota.
- Lauri Markkanen (Jazz): Markkanen is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Minnesota.
- Mike Conley (Jazz): Conley is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Minnesota.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang will be re-evaluated in 10-14 days, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Timberwolves vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+1.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||+100|
|Utah Jazz||-1.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-120|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.