- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Timberwolves vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+8.50 Units / 65% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 15 away games (+8.30 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 24 away games (+7.80 Units / 17% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.60 Units / 46% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 23 away games (+7.20 Units / 27% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.45 Units / 48% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.20 Units / 65% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+7.15 Units / 64% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.20 Units / 70% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 51% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb. 7) game against Denver.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jarred Vanderbilt (Jazz): Vanderbilt is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 8) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+5.5 -105||O 234.5 -110||+180|
|Utah Jazz||-5.5 -115||U 234.5 -110||-225|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.