- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Timberwolves vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 27
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 27 of his last 53 games (+9.50 Units / 15% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.40 Units / 37% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.45 Units / 44% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 39 games (+7.80 Units / 18% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 27
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 28 of his last 36 games at home (+20.05 Units / 48% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 37 games (+12.80 Units / 30% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 34 of his last 55 games (+12.80 Units / 19% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 22 games at home (+12.35 Units / 42% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Under in 24 of his last 34 games at home (+10.70 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Minnesota Timberwolves – No Injuries Reported
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+7.5 -115||O 238.5 -105||+220|
|Sacramento Kings||-7.5 -105||U 238.5 -105||-275|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.