- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Timberwolves vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 11
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 6 of his last 8 away games (+5.15 Units / 61% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 away games (+4.70 Units / 41% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 8 away games (+3.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- Naz Reid has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 5 away games (+2.80 Units / 44% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 10 away games (+2.25 Units / 15% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 11
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 3 of his last 5 games (+0.70 Units / 12% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 11) game against the Lakers.
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid who last played (Mar. 29) will undergo surgery on his fractured left wrist and will be sidelined for six weeks, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 11) game against the Lakers.
- Jaden McDaniels (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves announced that McDaniels suffered fractures in his right hand and is out indefinitely.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is probable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 11) game against Minnesota.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 11) game against Minnesota.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 11) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+8.5 -110||O 232.5 -115||+310|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-8.5 -110||U 232.5 -115||-400|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.