- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Timberwolves vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 24 of his last 37 games (+12.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 23 of his last 42 games (+11.65 Units / 22% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 31 of his last 53 games (+10.10 Units / 17% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 40 games (+7.45 Units / 14% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.25 Units / 47% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 45 games (+14.70 Units / 31% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 29 of his last 43 games (+10.35 Units / 18% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+9.10 Units / 30% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.45 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): The hope is that Towns is able to come back for the teams’ final 10-15 games of the season, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic. This timetable would put his possible return for mid-to-late March.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.3) game against Los Angeles.
- LeBron James (Lakers): The Lakers announced that James sustained a right foot tendon injury and will be re-evaluated in about three weeks.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is out for Friday’s (Mar.3) game against Minnesota.
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Schroder is probable for Friday’s (Mar.3) game against Minnesota.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Friday’s (Mar.3) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-1.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||-115|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+1.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||-105|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.