- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Timberwolves vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+10.85 Units / 34% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 23 away games (+9.90 Units / 25% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 73% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.00 Units / 33% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.20 Units / 27% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 41 games at home (+14.45 Units / 30% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.30 Units / 48% ROI)
- Chuma Okeke has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games (+7.40 Units / 109% ROI)
- Wendell Carter Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+5.85 Units / 48% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.75 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Minnesota Timberwolves – No Injuries Reported
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Cole Anthony (Magic): The Magic announced that Anthony will return depending how he responds to rehab and treatment.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Paolo Banchero (Magic): Banchero is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Minnesota.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Minnesota.
- Markelle Fultz (Magic): The Magic announced that Fultz suffered a fracture and no surgery is required.
- Moritz Wagner (Magic): Wagner has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Timberwolves vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-6.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||-250|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||200|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.