- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Timberwolves vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 19
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+11.30 Units / 126% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 31 away games (+10.15 Units / 25% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+8.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.45 Units / 45% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 28 away games (+8.35 Units / 24% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 19
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 32 of his last 47 games at home (+16.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 30 games (+10.90 Units / 31% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+10.85 Units / 41% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 29 of his last 43 games (+10.20 Units / 17% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+9.90 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid who last played (Mar. 29) will undergo surgery on his fractured left wrist and will be sidelined for six weeks, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Apr. 19) game against Denver.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Wednesday’s (Apr. 19) game against Denver.
- Jaden McDaniels (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves announced that McDaniels suffered fractures in his right hand and is out indefinitely.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is questionable for Wednesday’s (Apr. 19) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+8.5 -110||O 221.5 -115||+280|
|Denver Nuggets||-8.5 -110||U 221.5 -115||-350|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.