- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Timberwolves vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 25
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.80 Units / 77% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 29 away games (+9.35 Units / 26% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.80 Units / 45% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.65 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 25
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 32 of his last 48 games at home (+15.20 Units / 19% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 20 games at home (+11.85 Units / 42% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 33 games (+11.70 Units / 30% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+11.60 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 28 of his last 40 games at home (+10.80 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid who last played (Mar. 29) will undergo surgery on his fractured left wrist and will be sidelined for six weeks, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr 25) game against Denver.
- Jaden McDaniels (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves announced that McDaniels suffered fractures in his right hand and is out indefinitely.
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is OUT for Tuesday’s (Apr 25) game against Denver.
- Denver Nuggets – No Injuries Reported
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+9.5 -105||O 220.5 -110||+350|
|Denver Nuggets||-9.5 -115||U 220.5 -110||-450|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.