- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Timberwolves vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 23 games (+11.85 Units / 33% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 25 away games (+7.90 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.75 Units / 43% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+6.65 Units / 42% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 18 games at home (+12.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 47 of his last 89 games (+11.05 Units / 10% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.05 Units / 75% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.95 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.70 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Indiana.
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Indiana.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis has yet to play this season and the Pacers haven’t provided an update on his return.
- Andrew Nembhard (Pacers): Nembhard did not play in Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against Orlando.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Timberwolves vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-1.5 -110||O 237.5 -105||-120|
|Indiana Pacers||+1.5 -110||U 237.5 -105||+100|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.