- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Timberwolves vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 19 away games (+10.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.20 Units / 39% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 away games (+7.80 Units / 105% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 away games (+6.75 Units / 20% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+6.00 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+8.75 Units / 36% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+7.30 Units / 23% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+6.75 Units / 29% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.45 Units / 38% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 69% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves): Edwards is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against Detroit.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Philadelphia.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Philadelphia.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart is OUT for Tuesday’s (Jan 10) game against Philadelphia.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Philadelphia.
Timberwolves vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-5.5 -115||O 231.5 -115||-250|
|Detroit Pistons||+5.5 -105||U 231.5 -115||+200|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.