- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Timberwolves vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 27 of his last 44 games (+9.85 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 25 of his last 49 games (+9.15 Units / 15% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 34 of his last 60 games (+7.35 Units / 11% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 33 away games (+7.20 Units / 11% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 45 games (+17.10 Units / 33% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 26 games at home (+8.50 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 27 games (+8.10 Units / 26% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+7.80 Units / 24% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.65 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves announced that they expect Towns to return in the coming weeks.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell hasn’t played since Feb. 24 against Charlotte and remains without a timetable to return.
- Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves): Edwards did not return to Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Chicago.
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): The Raptors have listed Banton as OUT for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Timberwolves.
- Christian Koloko (Raptors): The Raptors have listed Koloko as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Timberwolves.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
Timberwolves vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+10.5 -115||O 223.5 -110||+360|
|Toronto Raptors||-10.5 -105||U 223.5 -110||-500|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.