- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Timberwolves vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+8.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.50 Units / 76% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.30 Units / 21% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+7.25 Units / 58% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games (+7.10 Units / 82% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.40 Units / 71% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 64% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 8 games (+6.30 Units / 79% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.20 Units / 66% ROI)
- Jae’Sean Tate has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 83% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Houston.
- Bryn Forbes (Timberwolves): Forbes is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Houston.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Houston.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jabari Smith Jr. (Rockets): Smith Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Minnesota.
Timberwolves vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-5.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||-210|
|Houston Rockets||+5.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||+170|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.