- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Timberwolves vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 17 away games (+9.40 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 18 away games (+9.20 Units / 26% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 away games (+6.80 Units / 111% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.95 Units / 48% ROI)
- Naz Reid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 away games (+5.90 Units / 82% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Rockets vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bryn Forbes (Timberwolves): Forbes is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Houston.
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Houston.
- Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves): Edwards is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Houston.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said McLaughlin will re-evaluated in about a week.
- Houston Rockets – No Injuries Reported
Timberwolves vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-2.5 -105||O 229.5 -110||-135|
|Houston Rockets||+2.5 -115||U 229.5 -110||+110|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.