- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Timberwolves vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+8.70 Units / 66% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 26 of his last 52 games (+8.50 Units / 13% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Rebounds Over in 28 of his last 47 games (+7.85 Units / 14% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 33 games at home (+15.15 Units / 45% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+11.50 Units / 31% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 36 games at home (+10.20 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+9.25 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 35 games at home (+8.45 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Golden State.
- Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves): Edwards is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Golden State.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Golden State.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Payton II is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Minnesota.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala will undergo surgery next week for a fractured left wrist.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+6.5 -110||O 239.5 -110||+220|
|Golden State Warriors||-6.5 -110||U 239.5 -110||-275|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.