- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Timberwolves vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.65 Units / 47% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 27 away games (+8.20 Units / 19% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 away games (+7.35 Units / 57% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.80 Units / 24% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 51% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Will Barton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.65 Units / 60% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.10 Units / 36% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+7.05 Units / 30% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 9 games at home (+5.30 Units / 58% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is expected to miss 1-2 weeks, according to coach Chris Finch.
- Jaden McDaniels (Timberwolves): McDaniels did not play in Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Golden State.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin did not play in Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Golden State.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Boston.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Boston.
- Johnny Davis (Wizards): Davis is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Boston.
Timberwolves vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+1.5 -115||O 227.5 -110||+100|
|Washington Wizards||-1.5 -105||U 227.5 -110||-120|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.