- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Trail Blazers vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 28 of his last 40 games (+12.10 Units / 20% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.05 Units / 45% ROI)
- Damian Lillard has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 60% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.00 Units / 39% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 away games (+5.95 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+9.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 34 games at home (+9.00 Units / 20% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.60 Units / 53% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+7.75 Units / 26% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 27 games (+7.75 Units / 15% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): Simons is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Philadelphia.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Badji will have surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss eight weeks.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Trail Blazers): Arcidiacono hasn’t played since Feb. 23 against Sacramento and remains without a timetable to return.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Trail Blazers vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+9.5 -115||O 232.5 -115||+290|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-9.5 -105||U 232.5 -115||-375|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.