- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Trail Blazers vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.80 Units / 36% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.35 Units / 70% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.90 Units / 70% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.10 Units / 67% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in his last 12 games (+12.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 83% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+7.20 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jevon Carter has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+6.05 Units / 49% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 77% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson is out for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against Milwaukee.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard will be sidelined for a brief period with a calf strain, according to Chris Haynes of TNT.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews is out for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against Portland.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is expected to miss the first few weeks of the regular season, according to Shams Charnia and Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
Trail Blazers vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+9.5 -110||O 213.5 -115||340|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-9.5 -110||U 213.5 -115||-450|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.