- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Trail Blazers vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 26 games (+16.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 25 games (+11.05 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Damian Lillard has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 20 games (+7.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.55 Units / 37% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.35 Units / 64% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.95 Units / 53% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.20 Units / 69% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is expected to return after the All-Star break, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Winslow’s return has been pushed back at least two weeks.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II did not play in Friday’s (Feb.3) game against Washington.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Patrick Williams (Bulls): Williams is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Portland.
- Nikola Vucevic (Bulls): Vucevic is probable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Portland.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Portland.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Trail Blazers vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+4.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||+150|
|Chicago Bulls||-4.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-185|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.