- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.90 Units / 72% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.15 Units / 26% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.10 Units / 71% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.35 Units / 55% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+6.15 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 33 games (+9.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+6.35 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Cleveland.
- Josh Hart (Trail Blazers): Hart is probable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Cleveland.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard will be sidelined for a brief period with a calf strain, according to Chris Haynes of TNT.
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): Wade is probable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Portland.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Caris LeVert (Cavaliers): LeVert is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Portland.
Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+7.5 -115||O 213.5 -110||+230|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-7.5 -105||U 213.5 -110||-300|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.