- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Trail Blazers vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 28 of his last 39 games (+13.10 Units / 23% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+5.60 Units / 19% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 31 games (+11.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 28 of his last 43 games (+9.10 Units / 15% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 30 games at home (+8.80 Units / 26% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+8.10 Units / 31% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 32 of his last 56 games (+8.00 Units / 12% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 8) game against Boston.
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): Simons is OUT for Wednesday’s (Mar 8) game against Boston.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Badji will have surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss eight weeks.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Trail Blazers): Arcidiacono hasn’t played since Feb. 23 against Sacramento and remains without a timetable to return.
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Pritchard is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 8) game against Portland.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said Williams could miss 7-10 days.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
Trail Blazers vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+10.5 -115||O 230.5 -110||+375|
|Boston Celtics||-10.5 -105||U 230.5 -110||-500|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.