- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Trail Blazers vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 26 of his last 36 games (+12.10 Units / 23% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.75 Units / 37% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+5.60 Units / 25% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Rebounds Under in 6 of his last 7 away games (+5.05 Units / 55% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+5.05 Units / 24% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 29 games (+13.20 Units / 38% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 22 of his last 32 games (+11.50 Units / 25% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 26 of his last 40 games (+9.75 Units / 21% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 28 games (+9.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is expected to return after the All-Star break, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers have listed Simons as DOUBTFUL for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Hawks.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers have listed Arcidiacono as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Hawks.
- Trae Young (Hawks): The Hawks have listed Young as PROBABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Trail Blazers.
Trail Blazers vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+8.5 -115||O 241.5 -110||+260|
|Atlanta Hawks||-8.5 -105||U 241.5 -110||-350|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.