- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Trail Blazers vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+10.15 Units / 35% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.70 Units / 50% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 21 games (+7.60 Units / 24% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- Justise Winslow has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.60 Units / 38% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in his last 10 games at home (+10.45 Units / 92% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+8.45 Units / 81% ROI)
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 89% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.15 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson has not played since Nov. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard will be sidelined for a brief period with a calf strain, according to Chris Haynes of TNT.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is PROBABLE for for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Portland.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is PROBABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Portland.
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+5.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||+170|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-5.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||-210|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.