- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Trail Blazers vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+9.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.80 Units / 59% ROI)
- Justise Winslow has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.15 Units / 48% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.80 Units / 54% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 24 games (+13.20 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+11.35 Units / 40% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+10.25 Units / 40% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.70 Units / 31% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.95 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson has not played since Nov. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Drew Eubanks (Trail Blazers): Eubanks is questionable for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Brooklyn.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow is PROBABLE for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Brooklyn.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard will be sidelined for a brief period with a calf strain, according to Chris Haynes of TNT.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): The Nets have listed Watanabe as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 27) against the Trail Blazers.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
Trail Blazers vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+7.5 -105||O 222.5 -110||+240|
|Brooklyn Nets||-7.5 -115||U 222.5 -110||-300|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.