- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Trail Blazers vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.85 Units / 43% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+8.60 Units / 32% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.55 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 48% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 28 games at home (+10.25 Units / 18% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+10.20 Units / 68% ROI)
- Jamal Murray has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+9.90 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+9.65 Units / 48% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+9.40 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 17) game against Denver.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 17) game against Portland.
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson will be sidelined for a couple weeks, according to Harrison Wind of TheDNVR.com.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): Cancar is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 17) game against Portland.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Bones Hyland (Nuggets): Hyland is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 17) game against Portland.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+5.5 -105||O 236.5 -115||+180|
|Denver Nuggets||-5.5 -115||U 236.5 -115||-225|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.