- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Trail Blazers vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.65 Units / 47% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.25 Units / 59% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.75 Units / 59% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 30 games (+6.90 Units / 19% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 70% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Pacers vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jerami Grant (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers have listed Grant as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Pacers.
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers have listed Nurkic as PROBABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Pacers.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers have listed Payton II as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Pacers.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+2.5 -115||O 237.5 -105||+110|
|Indiana Pacers||-2.5 -105||U 237.5 -105||-130|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.