- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Trail Blazers vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 27 of his last 38 games (+12.10 Units / 22% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+5.95 Units / 34% ROI)
- Nassir Little has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.15 Units / 44% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+10.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 26 games (+8.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 22 games (+7.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.40 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is expected to return after the All-Star break, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): Simons did not play in Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Orlando.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Trail Blazers): Arcidiacono hasn’t played since Feb. 23 against Sacramento and remains without a timetable to return.
- James Wiseman (Pistons): Wiseman is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Portland.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart hasn’t played since Feb. 25 against Toronto and there remains no timetable for his return.
- Killian Hayes (Pistons): Hayes is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Portland.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren hasn’t played since Feb. 23 against Orlando and there remains no timetable for his return.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Rodney McGruder (Pistons): McGruder is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Portland.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic is out for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Portland.
Trail Blazers vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-5.5 -110||O 229.5 -110||-225|
|Detroit Pistons||+5.5 -110||U 229.5 -110||+185|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.