- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Trail Blazers vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.65 Units / 40% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+7.90 Units / 21% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.65 Units / 43% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.20 Units / 42% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 71% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 7 games (+8.00 Units / 94% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.80 Units / 46% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 14 games (+7.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+7.00 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is PROBABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Toronto.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II is PROBABLE for Sunday’s(Jan. 8) game against Toronto.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
Trail Blazers vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+3.5 -115||O 226.5 -110||+130|
|Toronto Raptors||-3.5 -105||U 226.5 -110||-160|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.