- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Trail Blazers vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 25 games (+17.10 Units / 52% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 24 games (+12.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.20 Units / 41% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.55 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jusuf Nurkic has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.00 Units / 70% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+9.30 Units / 56% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+8.90 Units / 56% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+8.50 Units / 54% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+8.15 Units / 62% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+7.25 Units / 23% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Portland center Jusuf Nurkic will undergo surgery on his fractured right wrist and miss at least eight weeks, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Winslow’s return has been pushed back at least two weeks.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Jerami Grant (Trail Blazers): Grant is questionable for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Washington.
- Anthony Gill (Wizards): The Wizards placed Gill in the league’s health and safety protocols.
Trail Blazers vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+3.5 -115||O 236.5 -115||+135|
|Washington Wizards||-3.5 -105||U 236.5 -115||-160|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.