- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Warriors vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 27 games (+9.45 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 20 games (+7.70 Units / 35% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 away games (+6.15 Units / 92% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.65 Units / 62% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 23 games (+12.05 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+11.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+9.55 Units / 34% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+9.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jrue Holiday has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 58% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is OUT for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Milwaukee.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is PROBABLE for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Milwaukee.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): The Bucks placed Matthews in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is PROBABLE for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Golden State.
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is QUESTIONABLE for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Golden State.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
Warriors vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+4.5 -115||O 233.5 -110||+135|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-4.5 -105||U 233.5 -110||-165|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.