- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Warriors vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+12.20 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 35 games (+10.65 Units / 28% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.90 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 7 games (+7.95 Units / 99% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.75 Units / 40% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.35 Units / 90% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+6.25 Units / 73% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 5 games (+5.45 Units / 93% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.45 Units / 66% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.20 Units / 64% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- James Wiseman (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Wiseman suffered a sprained ankle and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 18 against Toronto. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Kuminga suffered a foot sprain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is out for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Chicago.
- Zach LaVine (Bulls): LaVine is probable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Golden State.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Tony Bradley (Bulls): Bradley is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Golden State.
- DeMar DeRozan (Bulls): DeRozan is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) against Golden State.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Warriors vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-5.5 -115||O 237.5 -110||-250|
|Chicago Bulls||+5.5 -105||U 237.5 -110||+200|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.