- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Warriors vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 23 games (+9.20 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.05 Units / 79% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 25 games (+8.25 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 38 games (+7.40 Units / 18% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.80 Units / 31% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in his last 10 games at home (+10.40 Units / 78% ROI)
- Kevin Love has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 33 games (+8.80 Units / 23% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+7.00 Units / 17% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 26 of his last 44 games (+6.60 Units / 14% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- James Wiseman (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Wiseman suffered a sprained ankle and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 18 against Toronto. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Kuminga suffered a foot sprain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala did not play in Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Boston.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 20) game against Golden State.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Warriors vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+11.5 -110||O 219.5 -115||+450|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-11.5 -110||U 219.5 -115||-650|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.