- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Warriors vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 22 games (+10.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 37 games (+8.40 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.90 Units / 76% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.60 Units / 35% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 24 games (+7.25 Units / 29% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+11.50 Units / 40% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.30 Units / 47% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+9.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+8.80 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.70 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- James Wiseman (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Wiseman suffered a sprained ankle and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 18 against Toronto. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Kuminga suffered a foot sprain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is out for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+6.5 -115||O 240.5 -110||+200|
|Boston Celtics||-6.5 -105||U 240.5 -110||-250|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.