- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Warriors vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+12.30 Units / 34% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 11 games (+11.95 Units / 89% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+11.35 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 50 games (+9.45 Units / 18% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 35 games (+8.85 Units / 18% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.10 Units / 44% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 32 games at home (+8.00 Units / 12% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.50 Units / 49% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 39% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.65 Units / 48% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors GM Bob Myers said Payton II will be re-evaluated in a month.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Curry suffered multiple injuries to his left leg and will be re-evaluated after the All-Star Break.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala hasn’t played since Jan. 13 against San Antonio and it’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
- LA Clippers – No Injuries Reported
Warriors vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+7.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||+240|
|LA Clippers||-7.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||-300|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.