- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Warriors vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EDT in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors and Grizzlies player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Warriors Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Sunday, May. 1
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Warriors players for Sunday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Over in 31 of his last 49 games (+10.00 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 away games (+8.15 Units / 74% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 40 games (+7.85 Units / 17% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.30 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+6.45 Units / 19% ROI)
Grizzlies Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Sunday, May. 1
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Grizzlies players for Sunday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.25 Units / 43% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.20 Units / 31% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games (+6.70 Units / 80% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.70 Units / 47% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.55 Units / 41% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Grizzlies vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- James Wiseman (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Wiseman will miss the rest of the season as he recovers from a right knee injury.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala will be re-evaluated in a week.
- Santi Aldama (Grizzlies): Aldama is out for Sunday’s (May 1) game against the Warriors.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams is out for Sunday’s (May 1) game against the Warriors.
- Killian Tillie (Grizzlies): Tillie has not played since Mar. 15 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): Williams is questionable for Sunday’s (May 1) game against the Warriors.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-2.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||-145|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+2.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||120|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.