- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Warriors vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+10.25 Units / 28% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 5 of his last 7 games (+5.95 Units / 85% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+5.40 Units / 66% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+4.75 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.40 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 32 games (+9.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+8.65 Units / 46% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 40 games (+8.45 Units / 19% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.85 Units / 82% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) against Utah.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Mike Conley (Jazz): Conley is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Golden State.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang will be re-evaluated in 10-14 days, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Warriors vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+7.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+240|
|Utah Jazz||-7.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-300|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.