- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Warriors vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 15
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 40 of his last 75 games (+13.35 Units / 17% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 11 away games (+12.00 Units / 109% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 34 of his last 60 games (+10.30 Units / 13% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 27 of his last 41 away games (+8.65 Units / 15% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.20 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 15
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 28 of his last 38 games at home (+18.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 25 games at home (+13.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Under in 26 of his last 37 games at home (+11.65 Units / 23% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 38 of his last 63 games (+11.55 Units / 15% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 28 games at home (+11.10 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is expected to return to the team early this week, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala underwent successful surgery on his left wrist Tuesday and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Matthew Dellavedova (Kings): Dellavedova underwent surgery and is without a timetable to return.
- Davion Mitchell (Kings): Mitchell did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Denver.
Warriors vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+1.5 -120||O 237.5 -110||-105|
|Sacramento Kings||-1.5 +100||U 237.5 -110||-115|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.