- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Warriors vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+8.35 Units / 27% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 20 games (+6.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.80 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.00 Units / 60% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 5 of his last 6 away games (+4.80 Units / 69% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.55 Units / 41% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.45 Units / 44% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+7.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+7.40 Units / 37% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.30 Units / 66% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Dallas Mavericks – No Injuries Reported
Warriors vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-1.5 -110||O 227.5 -115||-125|
|Dallas Mavericks||+1.5 -110||U 227.5 -115||+105|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.