- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Warriors vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 24 of his last 32 games (+12.75 Units / 28% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+11.75 Units / 76% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.35 Units / 42% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+6.05 Units / 49% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Points Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 80% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 30 games (+14.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 34 games (+12.45 Units / 30% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+10.10 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.00 Units / 71% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.30 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins did not play in Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against New York.
- Donte DiVincenzo (Warriors): DiVincenzo did not play in Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against New York.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): The Warriors placed Green in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): Curry is expected to miss a few weeks with a left shoulder injury, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Brooklyn Nets – No Injuries Reported
Warriors vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+12.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||+525|
|Brooklyn Nets||-12.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||-750|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.