- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Warriors vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.35 Units / 52% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.70 Units / 44% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+8.25 Units / 30% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+7.95 Units / 61% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.35 Units / 38% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 33 games at home (+16.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+13.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Nah’Shon Hyland has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+12.15 Units / 52% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+10.85 Units / 77% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+10.00 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala hasn’t played since Jan. 13 against San Antonio and it’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
- Aaron Gordon (Nuggets): Gordon is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 2) game against Golden State.
- Jack White (Nuggets): White is out for Thursday’s (Feb. 2) game against Golden State.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie remains without a timetable to make his NBA debut, according to Katy Winge of Altitude Sports.
Warriors vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+11.5 -105||O 232.5 -110||+450|
|Denver Nuggets||-11.5 -115||U 232.5 -110||-650|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.