- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Warriors vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 28 games (+10.50 Units / 25% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 21 games (+8.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 away games (+7.15 Units / 79% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+7.10 Units / 63% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.95 Units / 68% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 27 games (+13.45 Units / 27% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 52 of his last 99 games (+10.50 Units / 8% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+10.35 Units / 39% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.25 Units / 51% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+8.65 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins did not play in Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Milwaukee.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Warriors vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+2.5 -115||O 235.5 -110||+110|
|Indiana Pacers||-2.5 -105||U 235.5 -110||-135|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.